DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'The Croods' gets impressive opening in India
The co-production of Fox Star Studios and DreamWorks has earned Rs 4.31 crore since its release on April 19.
New Delhi: Director duo Chris Sanders and Kirk De Micco's 3D animation movie 'The Croods' has got an impressive start in India.
The co-production of Fox Star Studios and DreamWorks has earned Rs 4.31 crore since its release April 19.
It has also become the 4th biggest animation opener of India joining the ranks of 'Ice Age 4', 'Kung Fu Panda 2' and 'Madagascar 3'.
"We are delighted with the fantastic weekend opening of 'The Croods'. With stunning visual content and power packed entertainment, it is the perfect holiday film for the entire family, and we expect the numbers to increase further during the week," said Vijay Singh, CEO, Fox Star Studios, in a statement:
The animation film has voices of actors like Nicholas Cage, Ryan Reynolds and Emma Stone and follows the world's first modern family through the journey of a lifetime.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand