'The Croods' gets impressive opening in India
The co-production of Fox Star Studios and DreamWorks has earned Rs 4.31 crore since its release on April 19.
New Delhi: Director duo Chris Sanders and Kirk De Micco's 3D animation movie 'The Croods' has got an impressive start in India.
The co-production of Fox Star Studios and DreamWorks has earned Rs 4.31 crore since its release April 19.
It has also become the 4th biggest animation opener of India joining the ranks of 'Ice Age 4', 'Kung Fu Panda 2' and 'Madagascar 3'.
"We are delighted with the fantastic weekend opening of 'The Croods'. With stunning visual content and power packed entertainment, it is the perfect holiday film for the entire family, and we expect the numbers to increase further during the week," said Vijay Singh, CEO, Fox Star Studios, in a statement:
The animation film has voices of actors like Nicholas Cage, Ryan Reynolds and Emma Stone and follows the world's first modern family through the journey of a lifetime.
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- Gareth Bale Wants More European Glory after Champions League Win