'The Decameron' changed to 'Nero Fiddled': Allen
Allen has decided to change the name to 'Nero Fiddled' because the former title drew blank expressions.
London: Filmmaker Woody Allen has changed the name of his new movie 'The Bob Decameron', after the original title left fans baffled. Allen has decided to change the name to 'Nero Fiddled' because the former title drew blank expressions.
"I couldn't believe how few people had heard of 'The Decameron', even in Rome. And the few that did assumed the movie was based on Boccaccio's tales, which it's not. Anyhow changed the title to Nero Fiddled, which is the first time I've changed a title since my last minute switch of Anhedonia to Annie Hall," dailystar.co.uk quoted him as saying.
The filmmaker shot his latest project in Rome, Italy with Penelope Cruz, Alec Baldwin and Jesse Eisenberg. The film is a frame story consisting of 100 tales by Giovanni Boccaccio, depicting aspects of life in 14th Century Italy.
<iframe width="100%" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M85gaKOtKVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: Sreejesh Simmers Down Before Indo-Pak Clash
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special