DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'The Decameron' changed to 'Nero Fiddled': Allen
Allen has decided to change the name to 'Nero Fiddled' because the former title drew blank expressions.
London: Filmmaker Woody Allen has changed the name of his new movie 'The Bob Decameron', after the original title left fans baffled. Allen has decided to change the name to 'Nero Fiddled' because the former title drew blank expressions.
"I couldn't believe how few people had heard of 'The Decameron', even in Rome. And the few that did assumed the movie was based on Boccaccio's tales, which it's not. Anyhow changed the title to Nero Fiddled, which is the first time I've changed a title since my last minute switch of Anhedonia to Annie Hall," dailystar.co.uk quoted him as saying.
The filmmaker shot his latest project in Rome, Italy with Penelope Cruz, Alec Baldwin and Jesse Eisenberg. The film is a frame story consisting of 100 tales by Giovanni Boccaccio, depicting aspects of life in 14th Century Italy.
<iframe width="100%" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M85gaKOtKVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish