'The Decameron' changed to 'Nero Fiddled': Allen
Allen has decided to change the name to 'Nero Fiddled' because the former title drew blank expressions.
London: Filmmaker Woody Allen has changed the name of his new movie 'The Bob Decameron', after the original title left fans baffled. Allen has decided to change the name to 'Nero Fiddled' because the former title drew blank expressions.
"I couldn't believe how few people had heard of 'The Decameron', even in Rome. And the few that did assumed the movie was based on Boccaccio's tales, which it's not. Anyhow changed the title to Nero Fiddled, which is the first time I've changed a title since my last minute switch of Anhedonia to Annie Hall," dailystar.co.uk quoted him as saying.
The filmmaker shot his latest project in Rome, Italy with Penelope Cruz, Alec Baldwin and Jesse Eisenberg. The film is a frame story consisting of 100 tales by Giovanni Boccaccio, depicting aspects of life in 14th Century Italy.
<iframe width="100%" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/M85gaKOtKVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation