The kids ask about marriage: Brad Pitt
Pitt and Jolie have been together since 2005 and are raising six kids together.
New Delhi: Hollywood star Brad Pitt, who is raising six children with partner Angelina Jolie, reveals that his choices have changed after becoming a father. Now, before signing on any movie, he thinks about what his kids will see.
"I think that after becoming a father, I am changing my choices. Today, everything I do, I look at in the context of what my kids are going to see and feel. I think about everything I do now - what my kids are gonna see, how they're gonna feel. But I think they know me as a dad; I hope they would just think I'm a pretty damn good actor," Pitt said.
Pitt and Jolie have been together since 2005. They are raising six kids - adopted children Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, and Zahara, 6, and biological children Shiloh, 5, and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.
The 47-year-old also hinted that there are chances of him marrying his actress girlfriend as they are being pressurised by their children to do so.
"The kids ask about marriage. It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at. If Angie and I feel it's important for the kids, then we'll get married," said Pitt.
Known for hits like "Mr and Mrs Smith", "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and "Ocean's Eleven", Pitt had shot for "The Mighty Heart" in Pune, India.
"While in Pune, I went for a motorbike ride all by myself. I was so fascinated by the chaos, the traffic, different rules we have been having that I wanted to get out on the road. So I bought a helmet and was able to ride around quite peacefully."
He enjoyed being in India but when he comes to Bollywoood movies, Pitt says, "I don't know a lot. I can't sing and dance."
The actor is upbeat about his new film, "Tree of Life" that released in India on Friday. Directed by Terrence Malick, the film earned rave reviews at the Cannes Film Festival. It received the prestigious 2011 Golden Palm (Palme d'Or) award at film festival.
"For me, the adults that we are are the direct result of the children we were. In this sense 'The Tree of Life' follows the lives of three brothers who move between a loving mother, who represents the purest goodness, and a father, who is a human with his own faults," he said.
The film also stars Sean Penn and Jessica Chastain.
<iframe width="100%" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZP1AOKw3oBQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik
- Rock On 2: Meet The Band Members of The Magik
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18