The man behind Rajinikant
The man behind Rajinikant, bus driver Raj Bahadur is why the superstar is where he is.
New Delhi:Rajinikant drew crowds even in those early days of 1970’s when he was a bus conductor.
Raj Bahadur who took the driver’s seat for the BMTC on route 10A accompanied superstar Rajinikanth.
While other buses on the same route would go empty, this bus would see huge crowds.
These bus travelers used to only travel in the bus because the conductor had a style of his own. They only wanted to see the then stylish conductor now mega star.
Raj Bahadur is the man Rajini fans should thank. He is the person who pushed Tamil cinema’s icon into the spotlight.
“I asked him to try his luck in films. I knew he would definitely make it big. I told him to join the film institute in Chennai and not worry about it, as I would help him in whatever way possible for the two years,” he says.
For Bahadur, Rajinikanth still remains Sivaji - the friend, he still calls him by that names because that’s what he knew him as before he became a star.
“He likes to be called Sivaji. If I call him sir, he will beat me up,” laughs Bahadur.
He says that whenever he comes to his house, Rajinikanth eats and goes out with them just like earlier times. Nothing has changed between the two friends.
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Some of Lodha Recommendations Are Too Much: Sunil Gavaskar and Kapil Dev
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia