'The shooting of 'Thillu Mullu's remake is over
The Tamil comedy will have superstar Rajinikanth in one of the prominent roles.
Chennai: The shooting of the remake of superstar Rajinikanth-starrer Tamil comedy 'Thillu Mullu', which itself is a remake of Hindi blockbuster 'Gol Maal', has been completed. The remake is also titled 'Thillu Mullu'.
"Thank god and the whole unit we finished 'Thillu Mullu' shooting. Hope we did a justice to the real one. Cheers," Shiva posted on his Twitter page.
Shiva and Isha Talwar play the lead in the film, which is directed by debutant Badri. It also features Prakash Raj, Mano Bala, Kovai Sarla, Sathyan, Soori and Santhanam in important roles.
Prakash Raj will step into the shoes of Utpal Dutt from the original.
The film, which is produced by Vendhar movies, went on floors in August last year. It has music by M.S Vishwanathan and Yuvan Shankar Raja.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology