'The Terminator' dialogue tops catchphrase poll
Clark Gable's 'Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn' from 'Gone With The Wind' came in at number two.
London: Arnold Schwarzenegger's famous line 'I'll be back' from his hit film 'The Terminator' has topped a list of the best movie catchphrases.
The action star's much-copied saying has been voted the most memorable movie line of all time in a poll by Sky's film streaming service Now TV, reported Express online.
Clark Gable's 'Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn' from 'Gone With The Wind' comes in at number two with 16 per cent of the vote, while 'Houston, we have a problem' from'Apollo 13' is number three.
Other popular lines include 'May the force be with you' from 'Star Wars', 'Life is like a box of chocolates' from 'Forrest Gump', and Patrick Swayze's classic 'Nobody puts Baby in a corner' from 'Dirty Dancing'.
- Adnan Sami Responds To Haters After He Was Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Pakistani Artistes Not Terrorists, They Have Visas: Salman Khan
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Cauvery Water Row: Centre Fails to Broker Deal Between Karnataka, TN
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India