The Wolf Of Wall Street: Martin Scorsese, Leonardo back together again!
Leonardo Di Caprio plays stock broker Jordan Belfort who duped investors of millions of dollars in a scam in 1998.
Director Martin Scorsese reunites with Leonrado Di Caprio to narrate the 1998 financial scam of Wall Street that led to the loss of millions of dollars in 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'. The actor and director have earlier worked together in 'The Departed'. Leonardo Di Caprio plays the role of stock broker Jordan Belfort, who was arrested in 1998 for duping investors million of dollars.
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Has India Changed The Rules Of Engagement With Pakistan On The LoC ?
- News360: India Raids Terror Camps In PoK
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Nitish Kumar congratulates PM Modi, Indian Army for surgical strike across LoC - Pradesh18