The Wolf Of Wall Street: Martin Scorsese, Leonardo back together again!
Leonardo Di Caprio plays stock broker Jordan Belfort who duped investors of millions of dollars in a scam in 1998.
Director Martin Scorsese reunites with Leonrado Di Caprio to narrate the 1998 financial scam of Wall Street that led to the loss of millions of dollars in 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'. The actor and director have earlier worked together in 'The Departed'. Leonardo Di Caprio plays the role of stock broker Jordan Belfort, who was arrested in 1998 for duping investors million of dollars.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"