DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
The Wolf Of Wall Street: Martin Scorsese, Leonardo back together again!
Leonardo Di Caprio plays stock broker Jordan Belfort who duped investors of millions of dollars in a scam in 1998.
Director Martin Scorsese reunites with Leonrado Di Caprio to narrate the 1998 financial scam of Wall Street that led to the loss of millions of dollars in 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'. The actor and director have earlier worked together in 'The Departed'. Leonardo Di Caprio plays the role of stock broker Jordan Belfort, who was arrested in 1998 for duping investors million of dollars.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong