DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
There's lot of appetite for good cinema: Manoj Bajpayee
The success of 'Special 26' proves there is a lot of appetite for good cinema and entertainment.
Mumbai: Actor Manoj Bajpayee, whose latest film 'Special 26' is getting a good response at the box office, says this proves there is a lot of appetite for good cinema and entertainment.
"It only shows that how well the film was made by Neeraj Pandey, that even the small characters are very popular today. My Twitter handle is filled with reactions, wherever I go, people talk about a particular scene or the scene that they have liked in the film," the 43-year-old said here Friday while launching a book on the film.
"It only says that there is so much appetite for good cinema, for unique entertainment that the audience is looking for," added the actor, who has essayed the role of CBI officer Wasim Khan in the film.
At the event, Manoj was also accompanied by co-star Anupam Kher and director Neeraj Pandey.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017, Ind vs NZ: The Big Talking Points
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan