There's lot of appetite for good cinema: Manoj Bajpayee
The success of 'Special 26' proves there is a lot of appetite for good cinema and entertainment.
Mumbai: Actor Manoj Bajpayee, whose latest film 'Special 26' is getting a good response at the box office, says this proves there is a lot of appetite for good cinema and entertainment.
"It only shows that how well the film was made by Neeraj Pandey, that even the small characters are very popular today. My Twitter handle is filled with reactions, wherever I go, people talk about a particular scene or the scene that they have liked in the film," the 43-year-old said here Friday while launching a book on the film.
"It only says that there is so much appetite for good cinema, for unique entertainment that the audience is looking for," added the actor, who has essayed the role of CBI officer Wasim Khan in the film.
At the event, Manoj was also accompanied by co-star Anupam Kher and director Neeraj Pandey.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets