They make very few like you: Akshay on Rajesh Khanna
Akshay is married to late Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia's elder daughter Twinkle. The younger one is Rinkie.
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar fondly remembers his father-in-law Rajesh Khanna on his first death anniversary Thursday and says that legends like him are not born everyday.
Rajesh Khanna passed away on July 18, 2012 following prolonged illness. He was 69. Akshay is married to late Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia's elder daughter Twinkle. The younger one is Rinkie.
"It's been a year today, yet the loss is still so fresh. I don't quite think any of us have accepted my father-in-law's devastating departure... To Mr. Rajesh Khanna, they make very few like you, you are a father, a Legend and a very treasured man, who will never be forgotten," the 45-year-old posted on his Facebook page.
"You are in our hearts today and (you will) always (remain in our hearts). Love and eternal prayers from your entire family," he added.
Rajesh Khanna, fondly known as Kaka in the film fraternity, began his career with 'Aakhri Khat' in 1966 and in a career spanning five decades, he became a superstar like no other with hits like 'Aradhana', 'Do Raaste', 'Safar' and 'Anand'.
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput