Three arrested for gangraping two minors in Gurgaon
Both the girls were than taken to Rewari and were gang-raped in a hotel after giving sedative-laced cold drinks.
Gurgaon: Three people were arrested on Friday for gang-raping two minor girls and shooting videos of the scene to blackmail them, police said. The two girls, both aged 15 and class 10 students, were gang-raped by the three youths of village Seinka Gudana under Pataudi police station, some 26 km from Gurgaon city.
One of the girls had last week gone to her to her classmate's house for some books. She was than introduced to Ranu, 22, who runs a photography shop in the village. Both the girls were taken to Pataudi on pretext to buy books.
Accoding to police, Mintoo and Pintoo, friends of Ranu were waiting there in a car. Both the girls were than taken to Rewari and were gang-raped in a hotel after giving sedative-laced cold drinks. Their porn videos were filmed and they were than blackmailed by the rapists who threatened to post the film on internet.
The matter came to light when mother of one of the victims filed a police complaint after the victim revealed what had happened. All the three accused were arrested late in the evening, said a senior police officer. A case has been registered at Pataudi police station.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology