DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Three children burnt to death in Maharashtra village
Police said the parents of the three children were sleeping in another hut nearby when the incident took place.
Ahmednagar: Three children of a family were burnt to death in a fire that broke out in their hut in Nandurkhi village of Ahmednagar district early on Monday, police said.
"Three children were burnt to death after a (kerosene) lamp fell down and triggered a fire in their hut," said an official from the Shirdi police station, under which Nandurkhi village falls.
Those killed have been identified as Akash Vidhate, 15, Manisha Vidhate, 13, and Vikas Vidhate, 11. Their father also received burn injuries while trying to rescue them.
Police said the parents of the three children were sleeping in another hut nearby when the incident took place. Ahmednagar is about 270 km from Mumbai.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Proteas reach 59/0 at Break
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan