Three FIRs Filed against Kejriwal in Delhi PWD Scam, ACB Tells Court
Three separate First Information Reports (FIRs) have filed against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and others in an alleged PWD scam.
File image of Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal. (Image: Getty Images)
New Delhi: Three separate First Information Reports (FIRs) have filed against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and others in an alleged PWD scam.
This came out after the Anti Corruption Branch (ACB) made presentation to a delhi court on Friday.
PTI reported that Metropolitan Magistrate Abhilash Malhotra also directed the Assistant Commissioner of ACB to assess the threat perception on the complainant Rahul Sharma once again after he informed the court that two unknown bikers recently fired gunshots at him.
The court was informed that three FIRs were registered by ACB on its own on May 8.
The court said that the FIR lodged in relation to the recent attack shows that there were serious threat to the security of the complainant and directed the ACB to file a status report on June 8 in this regard.
The court was hearing a complaint filed by Sharma, founder of Roads Anti-Corruption Organisation (RACO) seeking direction to police to lodge an FIR against Kejriwal, his brother-in-law Surender Bansal, proprietor of a construction firm, and a public servant for alleged irregularities in the
(With PTI inputs)
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Lauds Team India for Winning Blind World Cup
- Roger Federer Not Keen on his Kids Following in Footsteps
- British Singer Ed Sheeran Gets Engaged to Childhood Friend Cherry Seaborn
- When Arijit Singh Attempted to Sing Nadaan Parindey and Failed Miserably
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More