Three held for selling kerosene illegally
BANGALORE: The sleuths of the Fraud and Misappropriation Squad of the Central Crime Branch (CCB) have arrested three persons for a..
BANGALORE: The sleuths of the Fraud and Misappropriation Squad of the Central Crime Branch (CCB) have arrested three persons for allegedly selling kerosene at a shop in Marathalli.
The accused have been identified as Athaulla alias Abdulla (33), Venkatappa (50) and Venkatesh (50), all residents of Marathalli.
The police have seized goods worth Rs 11 lakh including 11 barrel of blue kerosene, iron drums, measurement devices, a four wheeler, a vehicle, two mobile phones and a cash Rs 760 from them.
According to the police, the accused were running the illegal trade at Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Stores godown on Manjunathanagar First Main Road in Marathalli.
Drug peddlers arrested
Sleuths of the women and narcotic squad of the Central Crime Branch (CCB) have arrested four persons for alleged drug peddling and seized from them seven kilogram of charas (native form of cannabis) valued at Rs 35 lakh.
The accused have been identified as Mohammad Iliaz, 44, from Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh; Gulshanwar alias Mohammad Sanaavar, 40, from Hyderabad; Nasir Pasha, 23, from Madanapalli of Chittoor district in Andhra Pradesh; and Mujeeb Mehboob, 38, from Chintamani.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology