DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Three IIM-Indore students expelled for taking drugs
The identity of the students, who were in their second year of MBA, was not revealed to guard their future prospects.
Indore: Three students of Indian Institute of Management in Indore were expelled on Friday for allegedly taking drugs in their hostel room. The action against the MBA students came after they were caught taking drugs by the staff of the premier business institute.
"The incident took place on November 21, when the second year MBA students were caught consuming narcotic substance by the staff," said IIM-Indore spokesman Parvez Akhtar on Friday.
According to Akhtar, soon after they were caught, a disciplinary committee comprising four professors investigated the case and recommended the trio's expulsion.
The identity of the students was, however, not revealed to guard their future prospects. This is the second such incident in the institute as two students from IIM-Indore were caught taking drugs earlier in 2012.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017