DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Three NIT Jamshedpur students drown in river
The three final year students had been selected by reputed firms during campus selections recently.
Jamshedpur: Three final year students of National Institute of Technology (NIT) were on Wednesday drowned in the Kharkhai River at Adityapur in Sarikela-Kharsawan district.
According to police sources, P Aditya Vardhan, Prasun Anand and Sudhir Kumar were walking close the river bank when one of them slipped and the other two tried to rescue the friend when all were drowned.
Vardhan hailed from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh while Anand and Kumar belonged to Bokaro in Jharkhand, NIT spokesman Malay Niraj said, adding they were students of final year.
All of them had been selected by reputed firms during campus selections recently, he added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017