Three NIT Jamshedpur students drown in river
The three final year students had been selected by reputed firms during campus selections recently.
Jamshedpur: Three final year students of National Institute of Technology (NIT) were on Wednesday drowned in the Kharkhai River at Adityapur in Sarikela-Kharsawan district.
According to police sources, P Aditya Vardhan, Prasun Anand and Sudhir Kumar were walking close the river bank when one of them slipped and the other two tried to rescue the friend when all were drowned.
Vardhan hailed from Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh while Anand and Kumar belonged to Bokaro in Jharkhand, NIT spokesman Malay Niraj said, adding they were students of final year.
All of them had been selected by reputed firms during campus selections recently, he added.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar