Three policemen among 10 killed in Iraq bomb attacks
Also, 22 people suffered injuries in separate incidents of shooting and bomb attacks across the country.
Baghdad: At least 10 people were killed and 22 suffered injuries in separate incidents of shooting and bomb attacks in Iraq, police said on Saturday. Three policemen, heading to join their base after vacations, were killed when some gunmen attacked their car in Fallujah city, some 50 km from Baghdad, said a report citing a police source who requested anonymity.
Three people died while 11 injured in another incident when a roadside bomb went off at a marketplace in Abu Ghraib area, near Baghdad, the source added. Five people were injured when a bomb detonated at a car repair shop in Taji town, near Baghdad, said a police source.
While three policemen were killed and five injured late Friday night when a suicide bomber blew up his explosive-laden car into a police checkpoint on a main road near Mosul city, located some 400 km from Baghdad, said a police source.
On the following morning, a gunman was killed and another wounded when a roadside bomb detonated while they were trying to plant it on a road in Mosul.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Edges Closer to Chinese Super League
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology