Three School Children Injured in Low-Intensity Blast at Patna
Three school children were injured on Saturday when a low intensity bomb exploded in a government-run middle school, police said.
Patna: Three school children were injured on Saturday when a low intensity bomb exploded in a government-run middle school, police said.
The explosion took place in Urdu Kanya (Girls) Middle School at Lodi Katra under Khajekala police station limits of Patna town.
"It was a low intensity blast, three children got minor injuries. Investigating who placed the bomb on the terrace of the school," said Senior Superintendent of Police Manu Maharaj.
It was a low intensity blast,3 children got minor injuries;investigating who placed the bomb on the terrace of the school: Manu Maharaj, SSP pic.twitter.com/uQDLI401Cx
— ANI (@ANI_news) April 29, 2017
Maharaj said that prima facie it appears to be the work of anti-social elements. A crude bomb was kept on the roof of the school building. While playing, some students touched it triggering the explosion.
Police have begun a probe into the incident.
All three injured admitted in a hospital were said to be out of danger.
(With Agency inputs)
Recommended For You
- Smith Says SA Batsmen Looked Clueless Against Kuldeep & Chahal
- Gabriella Papadakis Wardrobe Malfunction Makes Designer Feel Guilty
- Soorma: Sandeep Singh On Training Diljit Dosanjh & The Message He Wants To Convey Through His Biopic
- Hyderabad Police Issue Notice to Oru Adaar Love Director for Hurting Sentiments
- Brawl and 9 Red Cards Forces Referee to Abandon Match