Three-year-old girl raped and murdered in AP
The 21-year-old accused lured the young victim by giving some chocolates to her.
Karimnagar: A three-year-old girl was allegedly raped and murdered by a youth in Karimnagar on Tuesday, the police said. Accused Gore Rajesh, 21, a native of Kotha Kommu Gudem in Adilabad district, has been arrested, Deputy Superintendent of Police S Laxminarayana said.
The accused came to Odela mandal, nearly 40 km from Karimnagar on Tuesday and lured the girl by giving some chocolates. He then took the minor to nearby cotton fields where he allegedly raped and killed her, police said.
The accused was caught by the victim's neighbours when he was trying to dump the body into a nearby well. Soon villagers gathered at the spot and thrashed him before police arrived and took him into custody. The body has been sent for post-mortem, Laxminarayana said, adding a case has been registered and investigation is on.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her