Tiger found dead in Jim Corbett park
It seems to have died a natural death as there are no injury marks.
Dehradun: A four-year-old tiger was found dead in the buffer zone of Jim Corbett National park, an official said on Monday.
The big cat was found dead in a nallah by forest guards during routine patrolling on Sunday, said Vinod Singhal, Director of the national park, which is abode to over 160 tigers.
"It seems to have died a natural death as there are no injury marks on its body. Moreover, all its body parts are intact," he said.
However, Singhal said, a team of government veterinary doctors and wildlife experts, are conducting a postmortem to know the exact cause of the death.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology