DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tiger found dead in Jim Corbett park
It seems to have died a natural death as there are no injury marks.
Dehradun: A four-year-old tiger was found dead in the buffer zone of Jim Corbett National park, an official said on Monday.
The big cat was found dead in a nallah by forest guards during routine patrolling on Sunday, said Vinod Singhal, Director of the national park, which is abode to over 160 tigers.
"It seems to have died a natural death as there are no injury marks on its body. Moreover, all its body parts are intact," he said.
However, Singhal said, a team of government veterinary doctors and wildlife experts, are conducting a postmortem to know the exact cause of the death.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports