Tiger's burial at Pataudi village on Friday
The burial will take place at 2.15 pm, said Gurgaon Deputy Commissioner PC Menna.
Chandigarh: The burial of former India captain Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, who died in a Delhi hospital on Thursday, will take place at Pataudi village in Gurgaon district on Friday afternoon.
"The burial will take place at 2.15 pm. I will be representing Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda at the burial," Gurgaon Deputy Commissioner PC Menna told.
He said the district administration is ready to make any arrangements in case VVIPs descend at village Pataudi.
"We are ready to put in place any arrangement to deal with the VVIP visits," Meena said. The Pataudi village is about 25 km from Gurgaon in Haryana where the former captain's palace, a portion of which is managed by a group owning luxury resorts, lies.
He said the news of Pataudi's death has come as a shock to the village residents.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?