DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tight security at Yerwada Jail where Kasab was hanged
Scores of people started crowding in front of jail after the news spread about the hanging of Ajmal Kasab.
Pune: Scores of people on Wednesday started crowding in front of Yerwada central prison here as soon as the news spread about the hanging of Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab for the 26/11 attack even as jail authorities were tight-lipped about the details of the execution.
A heavy security cordon has been put in place around the prison where the hanging was carried out on Wednesday morning. A group of Shiv Sena workers raised slogans of 'Vande Mataram' hailing the hanging of Kasab and demanded the same justice to Parliament attack case convict Afzal Guru.
Prison authorities remained tight-lipped about the details of hanging. Inspector General of Prisons, Maharashtra, Meeran Borwankar refused to respond to media queries on the issue.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?