Timberlake to play music mogul Bogart in biopic
Timberlake will portray the role of the late Neil Bogart in the rags-to-riches biopic 'Spinning Gold'.
London: Pop heartthrob Justin Timberlake has reportedly signed on to portray the role of the late Neil Bogart in the rags-to-riches biopic 'Spinning Gold'.
Timberlake, 30, has appeared in a number of high-profile movies in recent years including 'The Social Network' and 'Bad Teacher', as well as voicing characters in 'Shrek the Third' and 'Yogi Bear'.
The film and the screenplay will be written by Bogart's son, Timothy Scot, Daily Express reported.
Bogart, who died of cancer in 1982 at the age of 39, became a big name in the music industry back in the 1970s after launching Boardwalk Records label in 1973 and was responsible for the rise to fame of many disco artists as well as helping the careers of rockers KISS and T-Rex.
Production for Spinning Gold is slated to begin towards the end of 2012.
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- Amitabh Bachchan Feels It's Pitiable For a Woman To Catch Culprit But Not Take Action
- Pink Has Become a Movement, Says Amitabh Bachchan