Timberlake to play music mogul Bogart in biopic
Timberlake will portray the role of the late Neil Bogart in the rags-to-riches biopic 'Spinning Gold'.
London: Pop heartthrob Justin Timberlake has reportedly signed on to portray the role of the late Neil Bogart in the rags-to-riches biopic 'Spinning Gold'.
Timberlake, 30, has appeared in a number of high-profile movies in recent years including 'The Social Network' and 'Bad Teacher', as well as voicing characters in 'Shrek the Third' and 'Yogi Bear'.
The film and the screenplay will be written by Bogart's son, Timothy Scot, Daily Express reported.
Bogart, who died of cancer in 1982 at the age of 39, became a big name in the music industry back in the 1970s after launching Boardwalk Records label in 1973 and was responsible for the rise to fame of many disco artists as well as helping the careers of rockers KISS and T-Rex.
Production for Spinning Gold is slated to begin towards the end of 2012.
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18