DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Time out: Bhajji is Movado's new brand ambassador
Harbhajan Singh said he feels honoured, looks to a long association.
New Delhi: Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh has been signed by Swiss luxury watch company Movado as its brand ambassador.
"I am honoured to be associated with a brand like Movado. It believes in the art of design and is known for its perfection worldwide. I have strong faith in the pursuit of perfection. I am looking forward to a long association," said Harbhajan in a press statement.
Other ambassadors of the brand include tennis player Pete Sampras, jazz master Wynton Marsalis, actors Amanda Seyfried and Kerry Washington and dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances