DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Tired' Ekta Kapoor set to study at Harvard University
Ekta Kapoor, who has back-to-back projects lined up for release, is tired and says that she will take a break.
Mumbai: TV and film producer Ekta Kapoor, who has back-to-back projects -- 'Ek Thi Daayan', 'Shootout At Wadala', and 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' -- lined up for release, is tired and says that she will take a break to attend a summer entrepreneur course at the Harvard University.
"I am planning to take a break. I am tired. I take each day as it comes. Now completely busy with the promotions of 'Ek Thi Daayan'. '...Wadala' I am not promoting fully because they have 12 heroes to promote," Ekta told IANS.
"I am not taking a vacation, but I am planning to take a course in America. After 'Ek Thi Daayan' and '...Wadala', I am planning to do my summer entrepreneur course at Harvard. I will be back by June," she added.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO