'Tired' Ekta Kapoor set to study at Harvard University
Ekta Kapoor, who has back-to-back projects lined up for release, is tired and says that she will take a break.
Mumbai: TV and film producer Ekta Kapoor, who has back-to-back projects -- 'Ek Thi Daayan', 'Shootout At Wadala', and 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' -- lined up for release, is tired and says that she will take a break to attend a summer entrepreneur course at the Harvard University.
"I am planning to take a break. I am tired. I take each day as it comes. Now completely busy with the promotions of 'Ek Thi Daayan'. '...Wadala' I am not promoting fully because they have 12 heroes to promote," Ekta told IANS.
"I am not taking a vacation, but I am planning to take a course in America. After 'Ek Thi Daayan' and '...Wadala', I am planning to do my summer entrepreneur course at Harvard. I will be back by June," she added.
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Salman Khan Dropped as Thums Up Ambassador by Coca Cola
- Salman Khan's Acquittal in Chinkara Poaching Case Challenged in SC
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3