Andhra Pradesh: 6 infants die at govt hospital
The parents allege negligence but the hospital authorities insist the infants were admitted in critical condition.
Tirupati: Slight tension prevailed at Ruia Government Hospital in Tirupati after six infants died on Wednesday.
The parents staged a protest at the hospital alleging negligence. However, no police complaint has been filed against the hospital authorities as yet.
The hospital authorities insist the infants who died were admitted in a critical condition.
The hospital was in news last month also after lack of adequate oxygen supply was reportedly cited as reason for high infant deaths there.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua