Andhra Pradesh: 6 infants die at govt hospital
The parents allege negligence but the hospital authorities insist the infants were admitted in critical condition.
Tirupati: Slight tension prevailed at Ruia Government Hospital in Tirupati after six infants died on Wednesday.
The parents staged a protest at the hospital alleging negligence. However, no police complaint has been filed against the hospital authorities as yet.
The hospital authorities insist the infants who died were admitted in a critical condition.
The hospital was in news last month also after lack of adequate oxygen supply was reportedly cited as reason for high infant deaths there.
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai's Scorching Chemistry Will Make Your Jaws Drop
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- The Break up Song in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Promotes Women Empowerment: Karan Johar