DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Andhra Pradesh: 6 infants die at govt hospital
The parents allege negligence but the hospital authorities insist the infants were admitted in critical condition.
Tirupati: Slight tension prevailed at Ruia Government Hospital in Tirupati after six infants died on Wednesday.
The parents staged a protest at the hospital alleging negligence. However, no police complaint has been filed against the hospital authorities as yet.
The hospital authorities insist the infants who died were admitted in a critical condition.
The hospital was in news last month also after lack of adequate oxygen supply was reportedly cited as reason for high infant deaths there.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Antoine Griezmann Says 6/10 He Will Be at Manchester United Next Season
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande