DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tirupati bags Best Heritage City award
Andhra Pradesh government had nominated Tirupati as the state's contender in the heritage city category for the national tourism award.
Tirupati: The Union Tourism Ministry has selected Tirupati as the Best Heritage City for 2012-13, Tirumala Tirupati Devasathanam sources said on Monday.
Andhra Pradesh government had nominated Tirupati as the state's contender in the heritage city category for the national tourism award. Tirupati is famous for its ancient historical structures including the over 2000-year-old hill temple of Lord Venkateswara that attracts two crore devotees from across the globe and has an annual income of about Rs. 2,250 crore, sources said.
The award would be presented in New Delhi tomorrow, they
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Cricket Australia Believes Revenue Model is Starving Grassroots