Rs 3 crore worth golden vessel offered in Tirupati
The vessel, weighing about 18 Kgs, was handed over to the temple.
Tirupati: A Rs 3 crore worth golden vessel (Gangalam) was offered to Lord Venkateswara of the famous hill shrine of Tirumala by a devotee on Monday.
The vessel, weighing about 18 Kgs, was handed over to D K Adikesavulu Naidu, Chairman of Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam, which manages the temple, by the devotee from New Delhi, who did not want to be identified, temple sources told PTI.
The offering would be used for storing incensed water during celestial bath conducted to the presiding deity of Lord Venkateswara, the sources said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game