Tiwari to build temple for Tendulkar and Dhoni
The avid cricket fan has already identified a site for the construction
Bhabhua: Bhojpuri actor Manoj Tiwari today said he will construct a temple for the 'God of Cricket' Sachin Tendulkar and Team India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni at his native village Atarwalia in Bihar's Kaimur district.
The avid cricket fan said he has identified the site for the construction of the temple, which will be build at a cost of Rs 3 crore.
Asked, Tiwari said he was building a temple for the two cricketers as they have 'provided entertainment and pleasure to cricket lovers akin to that one gets from God'.
The temple will have statues of the master blaster and the national cricket captain, besides oil paintings of the members of 2011 World Cup winning squad.
The actor said he also proposes to build a world-class cricket stadium adjacent to the temple and a centre for training for budding cricketers from Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology