DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
TJAC to finalise plan of action on January 20
HYDERABAD: The Telangana Joint Action Committee has decided to intensify the Telangana movement, and will prepare an action plan f..
HYDERABAD: The Telangana Joint Action Committee has decided to intensify the Telangana movement, and will prepare an action plan for the purpose at its extended steering committee meeting to be held here on January 20.
The TJAC leadership has also decided to complete all its district unit meetings before January 20. After receiving reports from all the 10 district units, the TJAC will finalise its course of action.
The TJAC steering committee met at the state BJP office here on Friday. The meeting was attended by representatives of the constituents and was presided over by TJAC chairman M Kodandaram.
BJP state president G Kishan Reddy attended.
Reviewing the political situation in the region, the committee observed that the Kiran Kumar Reddy government was continuing to harass Telangana employees who voluntarily took part in the 42day Sakala Janula Samme, and decided to stage protests.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar