DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tamil Nadu to introduce safety measures in state transport buses
The safety instructions will be like the ones given on airplanes, instructing passengers on dealing with emergency situations, accidents.
Channai: Tamil Nadu transport authorities are expected to hold a preliminary discussion on introducing safety instructions in transport buses after the recent spate of Volvo accidents in neighbouring Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.
These safety instructions will be like the ones given on airplanes, instructing passengers on dealing with emergency situations and accidents. The authorities have called a meeting with tour operators on November 22 to get their views on this.
The meeting will focus on the feasibility of the proposal, the man power required, the kind of safety apparatus that could be kept on stand by in the buses etc.
Suggestions will also be taken from operators before a final plan is prepared.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win