TN: College lab assistant throws acid on staff, girls
Both the victims were admitted to different private hospitals while the two girls were treated as outpatients.
Coimbatore: A lab assistant in a local private college today allegedly threw acid on two staff injuring them and two girl students, and later tried to commit suicide by consuming cyanide, police said. Police said Muthusamy (47) threw acid on Ravisankar and Laxmansamy this afternoon over some personal dispute.
Some acid also fell on two girl students. Both the victims were admitted to different private hospitals while the two girls were treated as outpatients, police said. M Aruchamy, Director and Administrator of the Kongunadu Arts and Science College, filed a complaint against Muthusamy, based on which a case has been registered, they said.
Depressed over the incident, Muthusamy consumed cyanide, police said, adding, he has been admitted to hospital, where his condition is said to be stable.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary