DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
TN: College lab assistant throws acid on staff, girls
Both the victims were admitted to different private hospitals while the two girls were treated as outpatients.
Coimbatore: A lab assistant in a local private college today allegedly threw acid on two staff injuring them and two girl students, and later tried to commit suicide by consuming cyanide, police said. Police said Muthusamy (47) threw acid on Ravisankar and Laxmansamy this afternoon over some personal dispute.
Some acid also fell on two girl students. Both the victims were admitted to different private hospitals while the two girls were treated as outpatients, police said. M Aruchamy, Director and Administrator of the Kongunadu Arts and Science College, filed a complaint against Muthusamy, based on which a case has been registered, they said.
Depressed over the incident, Muthusamy consumed cyanide, police said, adding, he has been admitted to hospital, where his condition is said to be stable.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi