TN software engineer dies in mysterious circumstances
The guard noticed the victim lying on road with injuries on his stomach, face and thigh on December 31.
Bangalore: A software engineer hailing from Tamil Nadu, who had come here for New Year celebrations, died in a private hospital on January 1 after being admitted in a badly injured condition. The unidentified techie, who had come with eight other friends from Coimbatore to celebrate New Year, was taken to Saint Johns Hospital after a security guard posted at a hotel noticed him lying on the road on December 31, Siddapur Police Inspector Ravi Shankar said.
The guard ran outside the hotel gate after he heard a loud sound and noticed the victim with injuries on his stomach, face and thigh, he said.
Police are not ruling out murder and things will become clear once the post-mortem report is received, he said. They were searching for his friends, he said, adding, a case has been registered.
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- Gareth Bale Wants More European Glory after Champions League Win
- Real Madrid Beat Atletico on Penalties to Win Champions League
- Injured Benzema may miss Real Madrid's Champions League tie with PSG
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged