TN software engineer dies in mysterious circumstances
The guard noticed the victim lying on road with injuries on his stomach, face and thigh on December 31.
Bangalore: A software engineer hailing from Tamil Nadu, who had come here for New Year celebrations, died in a private hospital on January 1 after being admitted in a badly injured condition. The unidentified techie, who had come with eight other friends from Coimbatore to celebrate New Year, was taken to Saint Johns Hospital after a security guard posted at a hotel noticed him lying on the road on December 31, Siddapur Police Inspector Ravi Shankar said.
The guard ran outside the hotel gate after he heard a loud sound and noticed the victim with injuries on his stomach, face and thigh, he said.
Police are not ruling out murder and things will become clear once the post-mortem report is received, he said. They were searching for his friends, he said, adding, a case has been registered.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her