DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
TN software engineer dies in mysterious circumstances
The guard noticed the victim lying on road with injuries on his stomach, face and thigh on December 31.
Bangalore: A software engineer hailing from Tamil Nadu, who had come here for New Year celebrations, died in a private hospital on January 1 after being admitted in a badly injured condition. The unidentified techie, who had come with eight other friends from Coimbatore to celebrate New Year, was taken to Saint Johns Hospital after a security guard posted at a hotel noticed him lying on the road on December 31, Siddapur Police Inspector Ravi Shankar said.
The guard ran outside the hotel gate after he heard a loud sound and noticed the victim with injuries on his stomach, face and thigh, he said.
Police are not ruling out murder and things will become clear once the post-mortem report is received, he said. They were searching for his friends, he said, adding, a case has been registered.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh