DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
TN to set up Infra Development Board
A Bill will be introduced during the coming Budget Session for the formation of the Tamil Nadu Infrastructure Development Board.
Chennai: Tamil Nadu government will introduce a bill in the ensuing budget session of the state legislative assembly for setting up of the Tamil Nadu Infrastructure Development Board and Infrastructure Development Fund for giving a fillip to core sector projects, said Governor K Rosaiah on Monday.
Addressing the Tamil Nadu assembly for the first time after assuming office Rosaiah said, "A Bill will be introduced during the coming Budget Session for the formation of the Tamil Nadu Infrastructure Development Board, which will serve as an institutional framework for conceptualisation, prioritisation, sanction and speedy implementation of critical infrastructure projects."
He said a separate Infrastructure Development Fund will be constituted by the state government to give a fillip to implementation of critical projects.
"In this direction, this government will also come out with a new Public Private Partnership Policy to synergise the resources of the Government and the Private Sector in project implementation," Rosaiah added.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi