Tom Cruise demands hotel be vacated to dine alone
Actor Tom Cruise reportedly demanded that the hotel be vacated so that he could dine in peace.
London: Actor Tom Cruise reportedly left the authorities at a hotel worried when he demanded that the hotel be vacated so that he could dine in peace.
The 49-year-old visited a five-star hotel Forza Mare in Dobrun, Montenegro near Adriatic, when he made this demand. However, his wish was not fulfilled by the hotel manager.
"Who does Mr Cruise think he is," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying. "The hotel was full. It would have been unfair to other guests," the source added.
However, the actor, who is on a vacation, got the hotel staff to deliver food on his private yacht later.
Recommended For You
- IPL Auction: Pune Pay 14.5 Crore for Ben Stokes, RCB Buy Tymal Mills for 12 Crore
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks