DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tom Cruise demands hotel be vacated to dine alone
Actor Tom Cruise reportedly demanded that the hotel be vacated so that he could dine in peace.
London: Actor Tom Cruise reportedly left the authorities at a hotel worried when he demanded that the hotel be vacated so that he could dine in peace.
The 49-year-old visited a five-star hotel Forza Mare in Dobrun, Montenegro near Adriatic, when he made this demand. However, his wish was not fulfilled by the hotel manager.
"Who does Mr Cruise think he is," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying. "The hotel was full. It would have been unfair to other guests," the source added.
However, the actor, who is on a vacation, got the hotel staff to deliver food on his private yacht later.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan