Tom Cruise demands hotel be vacated to dine alone
Actor Tom Cruise reportedly demanded that the hotel be vacated so that he could dine in peace.
London: Actor Tom Cruise reportedly left the authorities at a hotel worried when he demanded that the hotel be vacated so that he could dine in peace.
The 49-year-old visited a five-star hotel Forza Mare in Dobrun, Montenegro near Adriatic, when he made this demand. However, his wish was not fulfilled by the hotel manager.
"Who does Mr Cruise think he is," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying. "The hotel was full. It would have been unfair to other guests," the source added.
However, the actor, who is on a vacation, got the hotel staff to deliver food on his private yacht later.
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music