Tom Cruise: Don't want to push children into acting
Tom Cruise is not so sure if he wants his kids to follow him into show business.
Los Angeles: Tom Cruise is one of the biggest movie stars in the world, but he is not so sure if he wants his kids to follow him into show business.
At the premiere of his new science fiction thriller 'Oblivion', Cruise was asked if he would let his six-year-old daughter Suri, with ex-wife Katie Holmes, get into acting, reported E! Online.
The 50-year-old said any of his kids including the two he adopted with then-wife Nicole Kidman can get into acting if they want to but he is just not going to push it on them.
"All my kids can get into acting. What I do is try to find out what they're interested in and support them in that. There's no pressure. I'm lucky. I love what I do. I think with them, it's just find out what you want to do and support it," he said.
Cruise's 18-year-old son Connor has already given acting a shot, appearing in the 2008 flick 'Seven Pounds' with Will Smith.
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'