Tom Cruise eyeing Bond girl Olga Kurylenko?
Olga Kurylenko has reportedly caught the eye of Tom Cruise after starring together in 'Oblivion'.
London: Former Bond Girl Olga Kurylenko has reportedly caught the eye of Tom Cruise after starring together in 'Oblivion'. Cruise, who split from wife Katie Holmes last year, has been quietly laying the groundwork after meeting the 33-year-old Ukrainian beauty on the sets of their new film.
The pair are about to tour to promote the film, in which 50-year-old Cruise is a veteran soldier who must destroy the remains of an alien race and Kurylenko is a mysterious woman he rescues from a spaceship crash, reported Sun online.
The junket means they're going to be spending a fair amount of time together.
"Tom's smitten with Olga, she speaks several languages, is funny and gorgeous to boot. She's based in London and they've been out for a couple of dinner dates while he's been filming All You Need Is Kill," a source said.
"But he's got a whole arsenal of tricks up his sleeve to woo her when they embark on the press tour for Oblivion and fly between New York, Dublin and Japan. Tom's taking her on his private jet and is planning sushi in the sky," the source added.
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting