Tom Cruise eyeing Bond girl Olga Kurylenko?
Olga Kurylenko has reportedly caught the eye of Tom Cruise after starring together in 'Oblivion'.
London: Former Bond Girl Olga Kurylenko has reportedly caught the eye of Tom Cruise after starring together in 'Oblivion'. Cruise, who split from wife Katie Holmes last year, has been quietly laying the groundwork after meeting the 33-year-old Ukrainian beauty on the sets of their new film.
The pair are about to tour to promote the film, in which 50-year-old Cruise is a veteran soldier who must destroy the remains of an alien race and Kurylenko is a mysterious woman he rescues from a spaceship crash, reported Sun online.
The junket means they're going to be spending a fair amount of time together.
"Tom's smitten with Olga, she speaks several languages, is funny and gorgeous to boot. She's based in London and they've been out for a couple of dinner dates while he's been filming All You Need Is Kill," a source said.
"But he's got a whole arsenal of tricks up his sleeve to woo her when they embark on the press tour for Oblivion and fly between New York, Dublin and Japan. Tom's taking her on his private jet and is planning sushi in the sky," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Black) Review: The Perfect Phone at Rs 12,999
- Here's How Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Shedding Her Post-Pregnancy Weight
- Ducati Diavel Diesel Launched in India at Rs 19.9 Lakh, Will be a Limited Edition Offering
- IPL 2017: Is Virat Kohli a Doubtful Starter?
- Half Girlfriend First Look: Arjun Kapoor- Shraddha Kapoor are Drenched in Love