Tom Cruise pays USD 50K a week for daughter Suri's safety
Tom's main reasons for hiring security is the constant paparazzi that follows Suri and his ex-wife, Katie Holmes, all the time.
Los Angeles: Actor Tom Cruise reportedly pays $50,000-a-week to bodyguards to protect his seven-year-old daughter Suri.
One of the 'Oblivion' star's main reasons for hiring security is the constant paparazzi that follows Suri and his ex-wife, Katie Holmes, all the time.
"Tom is always surrounded by two rings of plainclothed security agents. That goes double for his precious daughter. Katie believes money is no object when it comes to the safety of Suri and insisted Tom handle that side of things," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She'd go broke if she had to pay for it and it's a total necessity with the enormous interest in Suri," the source said.
"These guys are highly trained. They legally carry weapons. When in Los Angeles they keep guns in the trunks of Katie's SUV limos. When in New York, they have licenses to carry firearms on their person," the source added.
Holmes is appreciative of her former husband's gesture and the security guards give the high profile actress peace of mind.
"Katie knows the guys are the best in the world and she can breathe a lot easier with them on the job. Suri has the Rolls Royce of security guys watching out for her," said the source.
- Gautam Gambhir 'Nervous as a Novice' After Shock Test Recall
- Strike rate is for bowlers, not batsmen: Anil Kumble
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex