Tom Cruise to quit Scientology to get Katie back?
Tom's obsession with Scientology was blamed for his split with Katie.
London: Hollywood star Tom Cruise is reportedly ready to cut his links with Scientology to win back ex-wife Katie Holmes just months after their divorce was finalised.
The couples' marriage fell apart earlier this year and the 50-year-old actor's obsession with Scientology was blamed for it because Holmes, 33, feared their six-year-old daughter Suri would too become involved in the religion, reported Daily Mirror.
"Now he's lost the most precious thing in his life, he sees that his Scientology beliefs may not have hurt his box office but have ended not one but two marriages."It was a terrifying and rude awakening for Tom when Katie served him with divorce papers. He's used to feeling undebatable and untouchable. When he lost Katie he felt a failure," a source said.
Cruise became a Scientologist in 1990 when he was married to his first wife, Mimi Rogers, 56. The end of his second marriage to actress Nicole Kidman, 45, was also blamed on the religion.
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Rishi, Neetu and Riddhima Post Messages For Ranbir Kapoor On His Birthday
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Pakistani Artistes Not Terrorists, They Have Visas: Salman Khan
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC