DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tom Cruise to quit Scientology to get Katie back?
Tom's obsession with Scientology was blamed for his split with Katie.
London: Hollywood star Tom Cruise is reportedly ready to cut his links with Scientology to win back ex-wife Katie Holmes just months after their divorce was finalised.
The couples' marriage fell apart earlier this year and the 50-year-old actor's obsession with Scientology was blamed for it because Holmes, 33, feared their six-year-old daughter Suri would too become involved in the religion, reported Daily Mirror.
"Now he's lost the most precious thing in his life, he sees that his Scientology beliefs may not have hurt his box office but have ended not one but two marriages."It was a terrifying and rude awakening for Tom when Katie served him with divorce papers. He's used to feeling undebatable and untouchable. When he lost Katie he felt a failure," a source said.
Cruise became a Scientologist in 1990 when he was married to his first wife, Mimi Rogers, 56. The end of his second marriage to actress Nicole Kidman, 45, was also blamed on the religion.
Recommended For You
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Tendulkar's life Brought to Silver Screen
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan Join Break The Beard Club
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond