DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tom Hardy to replace Daniel Craig as James Bond?
According to his contract, Daniel Craig, who was seen in 'Skyfall', wil star in two more 'James Bond' movies.
Los Angeles: Actor Tom Hardy is reportedly being considered to play the secret agent in the next James Bond film, once Daniel Craig finishes his contract with the franchise.
According to the contract, Craig, who was last seen with "Skyfall", is bound to star in two more "James Bond" movies.
However, the search for his replacement has already begun and Hardy seems to fit the bill and is the most strong contender for the role of the famous spy.
"Although Craig is signed up for the next two Bond films, the search for his replacement is already on," Daily Star Sunday newspaper quoted a source as saying.
"Tom is right at the top of the wish list. He's been approached to gauge his interest and he's keen," the source added.
Previously actors like Sean Conner, Pierce Brosnan, Roger Moore, David Niven and Timothy Dalton have played the famous role.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong