Tom Hardy to replace Daniel Craig as James Bond?
According to his contract, Daniel Craig, who was seen in 'Skyfall', wil star in two more 'James Bond' movies.
Los Angeles: Actor Tom Hardy is reportedly being considered to play the secret agent in the next James Bond film, once Daniel Craig finishes his contract with the franchise.
According to the contract, Craig, who was last seen with "Skyfall", is bound to star in two more "James Bond" movies.
However, the search for his replacement has already begun and Hardy seems to fit the bill and is the most strong contender for the role of the famous spy.
"Although Craig is signed up for the next two Bond films, the search for his replacement is already on," Daily Star Sunday newspaper quoted a source as saying.
"Tom is right at the top of the wish list. He's been approached to gauge his interest and he's keen," the source added.
Previously actors like Sean Conner, Pierce Brosnan, Roger Moore, David Niven and Timothy Dalton have played the famous role.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song