'Toofan' trailer to be launched on Ram Charan's birthday
The film will feature Ram Charan along with Priyanka Chopra, Prakash Raj, Srihari and Sanjay Dutt in lead roles.
Chennai: The trailer of 'Toofan', the Telugu version of the remake of 1973 cult Hindi film 'Zanjeer', is likely to be launched on the occasion of its lead actor Ram Charan Teja's birthday March 27.
The film is titled 'Zanjeer' itself in Hindi.
"Planning a big launch for the teaser and trailer of 'Toofan' on Charan's birthday in Hyderabad. Cutting, snipping background score, grading. Full power," director Apoorva Lakhia posted on his Twitter page.
The film is being simultaneously shot in Hindi and Telugu. It features Ram Charan along with Priyanka Chopra, Prakash Raj, Srihari and Sanjay Dutt in lead roles.
"Hindi trailer/teaser of 'Zanjeer' will follow two days after the release of (the trailer) of 'Toofan'," added Lakhia.
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- LeT Joins Hands With ISIS To Infiltrate Subcontinent
- India, China Discuss Security and Cooperation to Combat Terror
- France Welcomes India's Move to Ratify Climate Change Agreement
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Japanese Encephalitis Declared as Notifiable Disease
- Rakesh Roshan Clarifies Krrish 4 Will Not Clash With 'Younger Brother' SRK's Film
- SRK, Randeep Hooda Condemn Uri Attack, Offer Condolences To Martyrs' Kin