DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Top priority to pilgrims welfare: CM
SABARIMALA: Chief Minister Oommen Chandy said on Saturday that the State Government would give top priority in ensuring basic faci..
SABARIMALA: Chief Minister Oommen Chandy said on Saturday that the State Government would give top priority in ensuring basic facilities for the crores of Sabarimala pilgrims. Inaugurating the Rs 1.25-crore service road, sponsored by the Akhila Bharatha Ayyappa Seva Sangham at Pampa, he pointed out that the government would set up a special mechanism for the implementation of the Sabarimala Master Plan. The new implementing authority would have the autonomy for taking up projects under the Master Plan, he said.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere