DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Toth finds Witherspoon's life bizarre
Confesses Hollywood actress while talking about her relationship with her husband
Actress Reese Witherspoon says that her husband, Hollywood agent Jim Toth, feels that her life is bizarre.
Witherspoon says that Toth is shocked to be at the centre of attention suddenly, reports a website.
"He thinks it's totally bizarre. I think you have an instinct when you're with the person you want to build a life with. You learn more as you get older about what you need in a partner," Witherspoon told You magazine.
Asked if it is easier to be with someone who is not an actor, she said: "I wouldn't say it's easier; every relationship has its own dynamic. But it helps that he understands what I do for a living."
Despite her high-pressure job in the public eye, Reese believes being a parent is the toughest job she has.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi