Toth finds Witherspoon's life bizarre
Confesses Hollywood actress while talking about her relationship with her husband
Actress Reese Witherspoon says that her husband, Hollywood agent Jim Toth, feels that her life is bizarre.
Witherspoon says that Toth is shocked to be at the centre of attention suddenly, reports a website.
"He thinks it's totally bizarre. I think you have an instinct when you're with the person you want to build a life with. You learn more as you get older about what you need in a partner," Witherspoon told You magazine.
Asked if it is easier to be with someone who is not an actor, she said: "I wouldn't say it's easier; every relationship has its own dynamic. But it helps that he understands what I do for a living."
Despite her high-pressure job in the public eye, Reese believes being a parent is the toughest job she has.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner