DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tourism Road Shows evoke good response in Saudi
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Kerala Tourism launched an aggressive campaign in Saudi Arabia with a series of road shows to re-ignite the ch..
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Kerala Tourism launched an aggressive campaign in Saudi Arabia with a series of road shows to re-ignite the charm of Kerala among the traders and travellers in a big way.
The road shows were held in Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam, kick-starting the new drive to focus on Saudi Arabia as one of the key future markets.
The show evoked good response from the industry and travellers alike. Tourism Minister A P Anil Kumar led the delegation, along with the tourism secretary T K Manoj Kumar.
As many as 65 leading firms attended the road show at Jeddah where Consul General of Indian Consulate Faiz Ahmed Kidwai was present. The number swelled to 100 at Riyadh where Indian Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Hamid Ali Rao participated. At Dammam, a quality crowd of 80 trade partners attended the show.
The major participants of the shows were Kanoo Holidays, DNATA, AlTayyar Travel, Alzouman Travel, GTA, Fursan Travel, Al Fouzan Travel, Al Mojil Travel, Ameco Travel, Al Faisaliah Travel, Destinations of the World, Portfolio Travel, Trans Continent, City Stars, National Travel & Tourism and Elite Holidays.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar