Tourist train from Madurai to Agra
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) would operate Bharat Darshan tourist train f..
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) would operate Bharat Darshan tourist train from Madurai to Agra and back.
The train will pass through Kochuveli, Kollam, Kottayam, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Shoranur, Kozhikode, Kannur, Kasargod, Goa, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Amritsar and Delhi.
The train will reach the state on May 2. The travel package costs Rs 7,700 and includes sleeper class ticket, non-AC hall accommodation wherever night stay is planned, non-AC buses for sight seeing and vegetarian food.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology