DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tourist train from Madurai to Agra
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) would operate Bharat Darshan tourist train f..
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) would operate Bharat Darshan tourist train from Madurai to Agra and back.
The train will pass through Kochuveli, Kollam, Kottayam, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Shoranur, Kozhikode, Kannur, Kasargod, Goa, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Amritsar and Delhi.
The train will reach the state on May 2. The travel package costs Rs 7,700 and includes sleeper class ticket, non-AC hall accommodation wherever night stay is planned, non-AC buses for sight seeing and vegetarian food.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar