Train crash in western Switzerland kills driver, injures 35 passengers
Two trains collided head-on in western Switzerland, killing one of the drivers and injuring 35 passengers, at least five of them seriously, police have said. The accident happened on Monday in Granges-pres-Marnand shortly before 7:00 pm (2230 IST), according to regional police.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology