DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Odisha: Chennai-bound train mows down 6 elephants
The train hit a herd of elephants between Rambha and Huma stations, about 150 km from Bhubaneswar.
Bhubaneswar: At least six elephants were killed after being hit by a train in Odisha's Ganjam district early on Sunday, officials said. The Chennai-bound Coromandel Express hit a herd of elephants between Rambha and Huma stations, about 150 km from Bhubaneswar.
A senior official of the East Coast Railway told IANS that as many as six elephants were killed on the spot.
He added that forest and railway officials had arrived at the accident site.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Interacts With Security Personnel in London