Odisha: Chennai-bound train mows down 6 elephants
The train hit a herd of elephants between Rambha and Huma stations, about 150 km from Bhubaneswar.
Bhubaneswar: At least six elephants were killed after being hit by a train in Odisha's Ganjam district early on Sunday, officials said. The Chennai-bound Coromandel Express hit a herd of elephants between Rambha and Huma stations, about 150 km from Bhubaneswar.
A senior official of the East Coast Railway told IANS that as many as six elephants were killed on the spot.
He added that forest and railway officials had arrived at the accident site.
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Grandmother of Captured Indian Soldier Chandu Babulal Chavan Dies of Shock
- India Shouldn't Unilaterally Scrap Indus Waters Treaty: Medha Patkar
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC