Trio held for trying to sell minor into flesh trade
During interrogation, on of the accused revealed after the death of her husband, she fell in the trap of prostitution.
New Delhi: Two women and their male accomplice were arrested for allegedly planning to sell a 11-year-old girl to a prostitution racket, police said on Tuesday. Shehnaz was taken into custody along with Tahira and Shamim when she was trying to sell her niece for Rs 70,000 near Wazirabad ISBT.
Acting on a specific information, police raided the area and arrested the trio. "During interrogation, Shehnaz revealed that after the death of her first husband, she fell in the trap of prostitution," the police said.
"Later on she came in contact with Tahira who is also involved in prostitution racket," a senior police official added.
Recommended For You
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw