Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Tripura got her statehood on Jan 21, 1972 and Tripura Public Service Commission was established on Oct 30, 1972.
Tripura got her statehood on 21st January 1972 and the Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India.
One of the main functions of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to various services of the State.
Functions of TPSC
- Recruitment of the Candidates
I. On the basis of Interview only.
II. On the basis of screening test & Interview.
III. On the basis of Examination only.
IV. On the basis of Examination & Interview only.
V. On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the Tripura Government
Tripura Public Service Commission
Phone: 0381-232-2255 (Website Cell)
From Our Network
- Uttar Pradesh polls 2017: Rahul Gandhi roadshow may flop, Congress leaders fear quietly- FirstPost
- After splurging Rs 9 crore on tea, samosas, UP govt proposes steep hike in salaries of MLAs - Pradesh18
- Rajasthan University polls: ABVP's Akhilesh Parek loses to independent candidate Ankit Dhayal for president post - Pradesh18