Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Tripura got her statehood on Jan 21, 1972 and Tripura Public Service Commission was established on Oct 30, 1972.
Tripura got her statehood on 21st January 1972 and the Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India.
One of the main functions of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to various services of the State.
Functions of TPSC
- Recruitment of the Candidates
I. On the basis of Interview only.
II. On the basis of screening test & Interview.
III. On the basis of Examination only.
IV. On the basis of Examination & Interview only.
V. On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the Tripura Government
Tripura Public Service Commission
Phone: 0381-232-2255 (Website Cell)
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- Lendl Simmons Sacking Led to Windies Meltdown, Claims Kieron Pollard
- Pakistan to Stage 'Fly-In, Fly-Out' T20 Final in Lahore
- Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale: Top 5 Deals on Smartphones