DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tripura: TSR personnel kills two colleagues
The TSR personnel, Binoy Debbarma, opened fire killing following an altercation with his colleagues at the Tankharai camp.
Agartala: Ahead of the February 14 Assembly elections in Tripura, two personnel of paramilitary Tripura State Rifles (TSR) were killed and two others injured on Monday at Tankharai, a remote tribal hamlet in Dhalai district, about 150 km from Agartala, police said. A TSR personnel, identified as Binoy Debbarma, opened fire killing following an altercation with his colleagues at the Tankharai camp killing two of his colleagues and severely injuring two others.
The incident occurred at about 4:30 pm. The deceased personnel were identified as Wasak Mia and Utpal Datta.
The injured personnel were rushed to the Chhamanu hospital while Debbarma is absconding. Police said senior officials from Dhalai district have rushed to the spot.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh Joins Squad After Illness