Tripura: TSR personnel kills two colleagues
The TSR personnel, Binoy Debbarma, opened fire killing following an altercation with his colleagues at the Tankharai camp.
Agartala: Ahead of the February 14 Assembly elections in Tripura, two personnel of paramilitary Tripura State Rifles (TSR) were killed and two others injured on Monday at Tankharai, a remote tribal hamlet in Dhalai district, about 150 km from Agartala, police said. A TSR personnel, identified as Binoy Debbarma, opened fire killing following an altercation with his colleagues at the Tankharai camp killing two of his colleagues and severely injuring two others.
The incident occurred at about 4:30 pm. The deceased personnel were identified as Wasak Mia and Utpal Datta.
The injured personnel were rushed to the Chhamanu hospital while Debbarma is absconding. Police said senior officials from Dhalai district have rushed to the spot.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology