Trisha Krishnan in trouble for supporting KKR
Trisha was spotted sporting a neutral white tee, sitting in the KKR camp during the IPL final match.
Trisha was caught in a controversy after she was spotted sporting a neutral white tee, sitting in the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) camp during the IPL final match in Chennai on Sunday. However, the actress was quick to clear the air.
As soon as members of a microblogging site started sending hate messages hitting out at the actress's decision to support the KKR, she replied: "Dont make it a big issue. I will always support only CSK but have some KKR friends. Let us have a large heart 'n' be happy for others."
Not just Trisha, but a large number of Kollywood celebrities were seen enjoying the final match between the CSK and KKR that took place at MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai.
Among those who were present include Venkat Prabhu, 'Jayam' Ravi and Premgi Amaran. All of them were upset after their favourite team lost the match. But they were took the result in a sportive way, wishing 'better luck next time' for the Chennai Super Kings.
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Virat Kohli Offers Condolences to Families of Uri Attack Victims
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Google to Provide Public Wi-Fi Hotspots in Malls, Universities in India
- Happy Birthday! Google is Now an Adult