DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Trisha Krishnan in trouble for supporting KKR
Trisha was spotted sporting a neutral white tee, sitting in the KKR camp during the IPL final match.
Trisha was caught in a controversy after she was spotted sporting a neutral white tee, sitting in the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) camp during the IPL final match in Chennai on Sunday. However, the actress was quick to clear the air.
As soon as members of a microblogging site started sending hate messages hitting out at the actress's decision to support the KKR, she replied: "Dont make it a big issue. I will always support only CSK but have some KKR friends. Let us have a large heart 'n' be happy for others."
Not just Trisha, but a large number of Kollywood celebrities were seen enjoying the final match between the CSK and KKR that took place at MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai.
Among those who were present include Venkat Prabhu, 'Jayam' Ravi and Premgi Amaran. All of them were upset after their favourite team lost the match. But they were took the result in a sportive way, wishing 'better luck next time' for the Chennai Super Kings.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics